Get your Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma
Simple 10 minute online process.
Charged only if approved.
Starting at $99.Already have an account?Log in
Get approved easily & instantly
No appointment required! Simply register through your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Our medical marijuana doctors are on standby, and will see you once you finish your application.
You can download your medical marijuana recommendation directly from our website.
We offer 24/7 verification through fademd.com/verify
Benefits of having an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card
A medical marijuana recommendation is required to legally purchase cannabis in Oklahoma.
Your medical marijuana recommendation will be valid for two years after issuance.
A medical marijuana recommendation is necessary to cultivate your own cannabis.
Gain access to all medical marijuana dispensaries in the State of Oklahoma.
What our Oklahoma patients have to say
I loved my FadeMD doctor! The approval process is quick and easy and customer service always answers any questions I have.Jasmine M.Verified customer
Friendly customer support team
4.9 out of 5 stars from 8.1k reviews
We’re making medical marijuana easy.
How to get your medical marijuana card in Oklahoma
In order to get a medical marijuana card through the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority, you must go through the following steps:
- Sign up on FadeMD.com where you will be connected to a fully licensed MD or DO who is in good standing in the state of OK. You will need your FadeMD medical practitioner to complete the Physician Recommendation Form.
- Go to http://omma.ok.gov/ and click “Apply Now”; Register an account with your email address and wait for your verification email and click “Verify”
- Fill out your application and upload the required documents which include:
- Physician Recommendation Form
- Digital Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Medicare/Medicaid/Disabled Veteran Status (optional)
- Pay and Submit
- Completed Applications will be reviewed by the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. If approved, an approval letter and your license will be mailed to you within 14 days of submittal.
Oklahoma legalized medical marijuana in June 2018, when voters approved the passage of State Question 788. State Question 788 allows for the cultivation, possession and consumption of cannabis by certain qualifying medical patients who meet certain criteria. Operating Under the Oklahoma State Department of Health, the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority is the regulating body in charge of overseeing the state medical marijuana program.
In order to legally cultivate, possess and consume cannabis in the State of Oklahoma a person must be registered with Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. In order to register a prospective patient must receive physicians recommendation. Only a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Osteopathy in good standing to practice in the State of Oklahoma can recommend medical marijuana.
A person in possession of a state issued medical marijuana license shall be able to:
- Consume marijuana legally
- Legally possess up to three (3) ounces of marijuana on their person
- Legally possess six (6) mature marijuana plants
- Legally possess six (6) seedling plants
- Legally possess one (1) ounce of concentrated marijuana
- Legally possess seventy two (72) ounces of edible marijuana
- Legally possess up to eight (8) ounces of marijuana in their residence.
Marijuana and Health
Below are examples of some of the Oklahoma qualfied conditions that cannabis has been known to treat effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Proof of OK residency
- Proof of identity
- A clear color full face digital photograph
- Adult Patient Physician Recommendation Form
- Proof of Medicaid, Medicare or Veteran’s Administration (if applicable)
The license will generally last for 2 years unless you've applied for the short-term 60-day license or temporary out-of-state patient 30 day license.
No, Oklahoma doesn’t accept out of state MMJ cards. You can get a temp license which costs $100 and is good for 30 days with an option for renewal.
Patients can possess up to eight oz of marijuana in their residence; up to one oz of concentrated marijuana; up to seventy-two oz of edible marijuana; up to three ounces of marijuana on their person, up to six mature marijuana plants; and up to six seedling plants.
There are not specific qualifying conditions in Oklahoma.